the strangest dream

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
or, maybe not . . .

I woke up early this morning with the thought that I had posted something on TEG totally incomprehensible. I remember thinking that the 1st sentence was just a mix of words. I couldn't even figure out what it meant and there was my "Steve" under it!

So, I was in a sweat to get it corrected! But upon awakening - - I remembered nothing about actually writing something like that and couldn't think of what that post could have possibly been about. So, I decided that it was just a dream and went back to sleep . . .

And dreamed the same thing!! So, I have just reread what I wrote y'day and came up with just drifting a bit off on what Georgeanne was asking regarding her Baptisia . . . No glaring errors in communicating.

Oh, you will find my mistakes. I apparently like to repeat words - "the the" - that sort of thing. I still have never figured out the difference in meaning between words of similar spellings. I've wondered if there is a study out there on deaf people's written communication. I'm not profoundly deaf or, I may be and just haven't been told that yet. Or was verbally told but didn't . . :rolleyes:.

Anyway, hearing the consonants goes first and those consonants at the end of a word are the most difficult to hear. So, if I sta lea the o in my po - you kno wha wha.

Steve ;)

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
What's really exciting is to take an Ambien (sleeping pill) then try to stay awake. You do all sorts of crazy things you don't remember in the morning. I have ordered things on the net that I didn't remember till I received them. And eat, Lord, do you eat! My mother swears she is gaining weight from "sleep snacking"! I'm pretty sure I have sent some rambling e-mails, too, under the influence of Ambien. Gotta quit that stuff. :hide

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
digitS' said:
or, maybe not . . .

I woke up early this morning with the thought that I had posted something on TEG totally incomprehensible. I remember thinking that the 1st sentence was just a mix of words. I couldn't even figure out what it meant and there was my "Steve" under it!

So, I was in a sweat to get it corrected! But upon awakening - - I remembered nothing about actually writing something like that and couldn't think of what that post could have possibly been about. So, I decided that it was just a dream and went back to sleep . . .

And dreamed the same thing!! So, I have just reread what I wrote y'day and came up with just drifting a bit off on what Georgeanne was asking regarding her Baptisia . . . No glaring errors in communicating.

Oh, you will find my mistakes. I apparently like to repeat words - "the the" - that sort of thing. I still have never figured out the difference in meaning between words of similar spellings. I've wondered if there is a study out there on deaf people's written communication. I'm not profoundly deaf or, I may be and just haven't been told that yet. Or was verbally told but didn't . . :rolleyes:.

Anyway, hearing the consonants goes first and those consonants at the end of a word are the most difficult to hear. So, if I sta lea the o in my po - you kno wha wha.

Steve ;)
Oh. I always thought those were secret messages you were sending sending. :p

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
People have commit murder on that stuff and not remembered in the morning.
so lucky said:
What's really exciting is to take an Ambien (sleeping pill) then try to stay awake. You do all sorts of crazy things you don't remember in the morning. I have ordered things on the net that I didn't remember till I received them. And eat, Lord, do you eat! My mother swears she is gaining weight from "sleep snacking"! I'm pretty sure I have sent some rambling e-mails, too, under the influence of Ambien. Gotta quit that stuff. :hide

Stubbornhillfarm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Steve...I am so sorry that we all have put such pressure on a person, that they are dreaming about spelling and grammor errors in posts. Waking up in sweat all in a panic. :lol:

I'm guessing that if any of us saw a post written by you that was as you described in your dream. We would all be replying, "Steve....what are you talking about?" And an even more funny dialog would follow!

Have an awesome day and watch that late night snacking. I hear it really messes with your dreams!! :lol:

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Haha, this is funny! That's exactly how i describe this forum... "lotsa pressure". :gig. Guess we're all brutes for punishment, since we hang around so much! :lol:

Latest posts