The Weather Where You Are!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I had to put an exclamation mark on that title because it was duplicated above and the text was so large and . . . exciting!

Probably, I should apologize for doing so much talking about the weather and for posting so many threads on Rambling. You know how it is: I'm not rambling around much - certainly not in the garden. For me, it's the time of year to be sitting in the south window and just hoping to see the sun come up:love.

Let's see over the horizon -- Looks like Lake Effect Snow in New York!

There's a big storm in southern Oklahoma and all of that is moving into southern Missouri! I'm not sure where Ridgerunner is in Arkansas. If the northern part - he's gonna get it too!

28°f here. That's the warmest morning since the 1st. WS says all the way to 40° later this week and a chance of rain. Oh boy, wouldn't want to get on bare ground with the pickup if it rains! Must be a foot of frozen ground, a skiff of snow right now, it would be like trying to drive out of pudding if it rains!

Steve
now how do i post this thing . . . ah! "create a thread"

Smithyard Farm

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I am in NH - about 8 degrees here. We are supposed to get a storm tonight. 6 - 12 inches of snow! yippee! we snowmobile so this is a good thing. And although its cold out, is good for the trail system to have frozen ground prior to snowing... going to grocery store soon to have drinks and snacks!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Frosty fog this morning over the lake, 27 degrees. Still snow on the ground. It's being slow to melt off.

Being lazy this am using the propane heater longer than usual instead of firing up the woodstove.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Uh oh.

Now the duplicate thread is getting responses!

Somebody may need to shoot me.

Steve

Latest posts