TheEasyGarden Software Upgrade

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey All!

It's time for us to finally upgrade our forum software to the newest version. The new version comes with some new features, better performance, more security, etc!

We're hoping downtime will be VERY limited... hopefully not more than an hour or two. That said, it's hard to know exactly how long it will really take until we're completely done

Thanks for your patience and support as we go through this process!

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Well...

... that was faster than expected!!! Things will look a little different, but hopefully it will be easy to get a good new feel for things and you'll notice some fun new goodies! ;)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Okay.

At first glance, there looks to be very little difference. The font in your post and generally on the webpage is very small ...

Some different symbols here in the text box ... boLd, oh look! hey up . What ? o_O 🙃👍

Doesn't seem that much adjustment is required beyond turning up the magnification of my reading glasses ...

a7e3f7f3cd44036d65b16d40e1d1969a.jpg
nah, that is neither me nor Nifty celebrating.
. 🤭. i had the camera while sneaking a peak through the neighbor's window a minute ago.

digitS'

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Signed up this morning and went wow! Did the forum change or is it my computer? Glad to know it's not me. Now I just have to get used to the different screen.

Latest posts