This one's for Flowerbug

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
How about,

if you bring something in to cover those weeds that you can't get @ninnymary to clean out for you, @flowerbug ?

Screenshot_20210402-142808_kindlephoto-39162378.png

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ah yes.

:rainbowflower

Yesterday, I was looking at a couple of his cards that came with his gifts of seeds.

Just before arriving on TEG this morning, I was reading about a gay priest who sued a conservative news outfit for defamation. He became ill and died. Wondering how that played out as lives are cut short and people die.

Steve

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
... and for all those interested in worms ;).

"Only Darwin would go out there and start to do experiments and start to come up with a whole theory as to what earthworms did and why they were beneficial... Everyone else just took them as part of life..."

LINK

Just came across it. I'm not sure if I ever knew that Charles Darwin did research and wrote a book on earthworms. Shucks!

Steve
oh, if you click on the map you will see his "sandwalk." it was where Darwin kept track of the distance he walked on a regular basis and without leaving home ;).

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
... and for all those interested in worms ;).

"Only Darwin would go out there and start to do experiments and start to come up with a whole theory as to what earthworms did and why they were beneficial... Everyone else just took them as part of life..."

LINK

Just came across it. I'm not sure if I ever knew that Charles Darwin did research and wrote a book on earthworms. Shucks!

Steve
oh, if you click on the map you will see his "sandwalk." it was where Darwin kept track of the distance he walked on a regular basis and without leaving home ;).

yes, i read that book some years ago. :)

Latest posts