This ought to be a good one.....who is from BYC??

tfpets

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
:)
I'm mostly on BYC, visit here, visit SS, and I supported the idea of BYH but wow, between health issues, full time work, and so many things to do? All the sites and folks are awesome!

Yeah, "Internet Crack!!"

:lol:

Tina/tfpets

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
I learned everything I know about chickens from BYC. I never would have had the guts to get my first chickens without them!

NMbirds

Sprout
Reaction score
Just migrated over from BYC because I saw a post there by reinbeau...must be that chickens and gardens go together like ice cream and cake or something or other.
There ARE obvious connections - food for example. Also, growing something, being part of the creative, productive process and how about just plain enjoyment?
Home is northern New Mexico but been in the UK for the past two years. Lotsa plans for return soon - moving the four raised beds closer to the house and water and building a fairly large chicken coop 10x12. hope to put it on a frame so it can be moved about to different locations for free ranging. "When we make plans, God laughs!"

valmom

Leafing Out
Reaction score
OK, so who's counting us??

I start my browsing on BYC, move down the link-line here, then Sufficient Self, then BYH. When I have time- mostly on weekends.

tryingtohaveitall

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I moved over here from BYC a few months ago. Love it! Who knew, a whole site with people who love gardening as much (or more) as I?!

(edited because I had no idea it's been 3 months since I registered instead of 1. Time flies....)

country lady

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Me too. I love this site. I always think gardeners are gentle people--at least I've never heard of a mass murderer gardener. :rose

Latest posts