This ought to be a good one.....who is from BYC??

desertwillow

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Janos&Jen said:
I am a BYCer and I love this forum (as well as SS) I just wish the pace would pick up! :fl :throw
Wait 'til it warms up and then it will get active. I found rhubarb coming up today that I planted last year. Our peas and carrots are up. DH planted red potatoes. He thought he'd try some of those this year. If the weather is nice tomorrow after I get back from the hospital (DH is having a procedure) then I might plant my tomatoes in the raised bed. If we get wind (did I say if?) or another frost I can cover the raised bed with plastic. I want to get some turnip and mustard seed planted also. The climbing roses I planted are coming along nice and my trees are leafing out. I noticed the clematis is growing and my peonies are poking through. And they say nothing grows in the desert.:gig

lupinfarm

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
ducks4you said:
sandyullom said:
I am from Muncie, Indiana ...and am really a novice. :D
Ceci est vrai pour moi, sandyullom!! & :welcome
(I translate free online in honor of the Vancouver Winter Olympics!!)
LOL except the part where we only have one truly bilingual province and one french one ;) And neither are BC.

ecopepper

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Yes me too and SS is good too. Florida gals sending some warm to all of you up north!! I have carrots and broccili almost ready. Sugar peas doing good and pole beans growing strong. Just put some started squash and cucumbers in.

Latest posts