This ought to be a good one.....who is from BYC??

Andy J

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Me,too.I don't over there as much now.Just too many nonsense posts to sort through to get to something serious.Example:

"My chicks are hatching!What do I do?"

"Need a hatching buddy!Who's with me?"

"Does your chicken tolerate diapers?" Please!

desertwillow

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Andy J said:
Me,too.I don't over there as much now.Just too many nonsense posts to sort through to get to something serious.Example:

"My chicks are hatching!What do I do?"

"Need a hatching buddy!Who's with me?"

"Does your chicken tolerate diapers?" Please!
I hear you.....I am from BYC also.

popcornpuppy

Leafing Out
Reaction score
and yet another BYC member has found their way over here!
Same user name for me as well. :caf
I should spend less time on my pc and more time in my garden :throw

Hencackle

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I was an unofficial member of BYC back when Garm owned it. I didn't actually join until Rob took over after BYC was offline for awhile.

desertwillow

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Mahonri said:
BYC is down.

I'm here!

:mow
I think boycotting AZ is stupid. If the Feds won't do something about illegal immigration then it's up to the states to do it. I believe that you don't say something bad about something being done until you walk in their shoes. I'm an American citizen by choice not by birth but my mother and I came here the legal way. We saved up the money required, waited for our quota number to come up and entered the US with a passport. I carried a green card until I was in my 20's until I qualified for citizenship.
These illegals are breaking the law and by doing so should be sent back where they came from.

kcsunshine

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I'm from BYC too! I started reading these posts to see who all I recognized, then I forgot to look at the names, so now I have to start over. :he (See why I have to have the same name on all the forums - I can't remember who I am much less who you are). :hide So - a big howdy :frow from kcsunshine to all my friends at BYC and SS. Don't know why it took me so long to get here since we garden to make money in the summer. DUH!

Desertwillow - I agree wholeheartedly with you about illegal aliens. Follow the law or get out.

Latest posts