This ought to be a good one.....who is from BYC??

Reaction score
Well I'm not from BYC... but wow the things I have learned about chickens looking on there!!! You guys are great and what beauties you have! My kids said "mom get us chics" lol. Makes it hard to visit the feed store each week now :). Keep up the great work!

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
twoworldsinone said:
Well I'm not from BYC... but wow the things I have learned about chickens looking on there!!! You guys are great and what beauties you have! My kids said "mom get us chics" lol. Makes it hard to visit the feed store each week now :). Keep up the great work!
Not from BYC? Then you really must tell us how you found our great forum!!

Reaction score
Nifty said:
twoworldsinone said:
Not from BYC? Then you really must tell us how you found our great forum!!
One of my family members told me about BYC, also one of my good friends in SC is a bee :bee keeper and said I would like the garden site... so I checked them out... I am hooked! ALL of your forums look great! I love learning new things and am a true animal lover no matter what the animal is :).... Now I can say, I am on here because my green thumb needs a little help :watering . Are you going to be starting any other forums, hint hint, cats/dogs/wildlife....?

luckyducky

Sprout
Reaction score
I founf this site through BYC, I don't post much, but, I read and learn!!!;)

janetnjim

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Backyard Buddies said:
OaklandCityFarmer said:
blue fire. your avatar scares me. the picture and the quote.
:lol: That's really funny, Oakland. When I saw that avatar earlier, I couldn't help but think of your little "issue."

Aren't you glad you're a Garden Ornament right now and not a Garden Gnome? :p
:lol: Janet has the same "issue". Can i copy yer avatar and put it on her desktop ?

whatnow?

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
BYC - but I took the summer off when the new posts accumulated faster than I could click on them. Holy cow.