Thistlebloom's birthday !!!!

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I like your plans ;) there is also a card in the mail. Hope it arrived/arrives on time. :) Have a wonderful day friend. :hugs

Thank you Carol Dee! I just walked out for the mail and got your card. And seeds! I have the perfect spot for them in front of the garden fence where I planted a bunch of perennial divisions last fall. It will be perfect! :hugs

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i'm daydreaming about several layer sorta insulated (with marshmallow somehow) chocolate coated edible mug... waffle cone outside layer so there is some crunch... maybe even some caramel in there.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you Carol Dee! I just walked out for the mail and got your card. And seeds! I have the perfect spot for them in front of the garden fence where I planted a bunch of perennial divisions last fall. It will be perfect! :hugs
:love

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
It’s hard to keep up when it is her birthday as she always tried to pull that on doing chores at home.....but mom, it’s my birthday......

Happy birthday...

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks everybody for your Birthday wishes. I love birthdays, they're so much fun. What other day of the year can you get a pass for being obnoxious? Haha.

You really made my birthday special, love you all!
:hugs

It snowed nearly all day today, but cleared a bit this evening, so I took the girls out for a quick trip around the neighborhood to get a lungful of fresh air and to enjoy how glorious it all was. :)

20180302_164809.jpg

Latest posts