Thought of Gardening with Rabbits :)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
In @Collector 's recovery from a fall on ice, @Gardening with Rabbits said that she fell in a bush trying to knock an icicle off her house.

You know, it won't just be @Trish Stretton in New Zealand and the Southerners busy in the gardens, soon. (@Collector will be excused for a few more weeks.) Are we ready?

Screenshot_2021-03-27-13-14-42_kindlephoto-17806498.png

Then, re(a)peat.

Steve

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
crunches.png

Kidding! (Altho' I still haven't done anything indoors beyond the "mile." And, that reminds me - it's well after noon! Yet another 30°f morning (greenhouse furnace is working okay :)), 24mph wind gusts now. It's time to tread the carpet ... after I get some transplants out of the water & dripping in the proper indoor location ;).

Steve

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have a stepper I bought in my pocket. Not saying now many steps, just say not enough, but my goal is to make these steps go higher and higher. I just brought my plants in from outside and looks like I will be bringing them in at night for awhile. I was going to transplant some tomatoes and peppers outside today, but cloudy and breezy, maybe get it done tomorrow. DD and husband will be moving to a different house this weekend 2-story. I foresee many, many steps for me and arm exercise carrying kids and boxes and I have so much work out in the yard. I hope I am ready.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Will you be moving in with them Mary?

Mary
No, they will live probably 9 miles from me, maybe closer. Crazy thing, they went to look at it and found out it was around the block from where her husband works. He can walk to work and come home for lunch. He asked for this weekend off weeks ago with no idea he would be moving. He has 4 days off to do this moving.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Gardening with Rabbits , remember that a decision to move and to move to a 2 story home wasn't yours.

Boundaries.

;)

Steve
I will not be going up and down the stairs much. I went up today and my goodness, lol. I did not count, but you go up and then a landing and kind of turns and my legs felt it. She will have to carry that baby up and down those stairs and laundry.

Latest posts