Thought of TEG Cat Owners

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
zpep.png

I know a cat that would be perfect for this class!
It's Time that we Pick on Those Self-Centered Cats! So I moved Dahlia's comment 🙃.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Making himself at home.

I set up the sprinkler beside the rhubarb a few days ago. While attaching the hose, the neighbor's cat came out from under those big leaves. She gave me the "stink eye" before leaving the yard.

Steve 🤤

maybe ruined her nap or hunting or philosophizing...

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
ruined her nap
That gets my vote.

lolcats-stages-of-cat-development.jpg

The old calico across the road would visit our yard and usually, just sit on the walk between the east side of the house and the fence. A couple of hydrangeas along there probably helped make her comfortable. Sometimes, however, she would be between the sage and the greenhouse foundation; while, other times, she was under those big rhubarb leaves.

It was nice having her visit. I had the idea that the much younger white female she lived with was not a good companion for her. No calico this Spring. She may have died over the Winter.

This other cat is also a calico but mostly black. At first, I could not accept the idea that she was female and know that it sometimes happens that a calico is male. She just does so much traveling around. However, the experience of having the "garden cat" in the big veggie garden suggests that NOT all females are stay-at-homes. That cat would travel about 1/4 mile daily and maybe more often. I miss her but suspect that she ventured into the road too often.

Latest posts