Tiger lily bulbils

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have a HUGE patch of tiger lilies, and usually throw away most of the bulbils to keep them from multiplying further. Some of the bulbils are larger than normal this year (probably due to our heavy rainfall) so it seems a shame to waste them. It takes 3-4 years for them to reach blooming size; but they will form their own bulbils in the second year, and increase quickly.

If anyone in the U.S. is interested, send me a PM.

004_zpsff29b2ob.jpg

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh, I would love some. My dad had one on the farm but the deer mowed it down repeatedly and killed it. I will pm you...

Hey is it just me, or do you guys see that gray ad about enabling 3rd party hosting? I've seen this a couple times and lost a couple images on my blog too. I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do about it. (Not to derail, but just wondered if you guys see that in Zeedman's post too?)

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, shoot. I've used them for years. I will have pics messed up everywhere.
Me too. After posting photos via PB for years, it appears that they have now changed their terms of service (as of June 28th) and will no longer allow links from their free service. I just checked some posts on other sites, and those photos are now disabled... so that affects photos I've posted for the last 10 years, all across the web! :somad I won't be extorted into paying $100.00 a year, so I guess my association with PB is over. If I am going to pay for photo hosting, I guess I'll have to find a more reasonable - and considerate - service to do so.

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Nyboy the original photos ARE on my computer (many more than I post) with backups on a USB hard drive. I need a host because some sites do not allow direct downloads, and third-party hosting is the only way to post a photo on those sites.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
You can post directly on TEG. I do it all the time.
But on my cow forum, I am seeing the "3rd party hosting" thing and can no longer post or see pictures there. :hit

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Zeedman YES, my lilies are doing great this year. It would be fun to add some of your tiger lilies. I will P.M. you my address.

Latest posts