• cane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mary,

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
I going to start honing my skills for next season. Not sure what it might be though lol. Oh well do it any way.

@aftermidnight I have never been able to take good pictures. There are only a couple pictures I have ever taken that anyone ever thought were good. Both of them were pictures of DW family reunions that were framed and given out to family members as gifts by my MIL. Oh yeah and a big fish picture of my FIL on opening day at a local lake. It made the paper.

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Ha, me neither, if I get a goodie it's purely by accident, like the time when on a garden tour I snapped a pic with a point and shoot brownie camera. It ended up on a magazine cover and I won a 5 h.p. honda rototiller, son -in-law still has it.
One day I was walking along swinging my camera by my side
DSCN0341_1.JPG
and accidentally touched the button, not saying what part of my anatomy I captured. I call it a study in Red :lol:.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Aftermidnight, that is one perfect tomato. I'm sure if I had planted some they would not have close. You deserve to win. Now wipe those tears off and go look at that seed website and start dreaming!

Mary

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
LOVE IT :)

Brings back a time when I was on a judging team at one of the fall fairs here on the island. It was a children's class for weird and wonderful. One entry was a carrot with a couple bumps strategically placed, the male judge that was with us got all red faced and left. I laughed so hard it's a wonder I didn't wet myself.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
@aftermidnight I will make you feel better, just for you.

LISTEN YOU OLD BAG, YOU CHEATED BY GROWING A BEAUTIFUL TOMATO AND TAKING A PIX OF IT. NOW TAKE YOUR PRIZE AND SHUT UP.... ALL OF US LOSERS ARE PISSED AT YOU AND WILL KICK YOUR BUTT NEXT YEAR WITH WHATEVER PLANT IS PICKED!

Congrats and enjoy... ;)

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
@aftermidnight I will make you feel better, just for you.

LISTEN YOU OLD BAG, YOU CHEATED BY GROWING A BEAUTIFUL TOMATO AND TAKING A PIX OF IT. NOW TAKE YOUR PRIZE AND SHUT UP.... ALL OF US LOSERS ARE PISSED AT YOU AND WILL KICK YOUR BUTT NEXT YEAR WITH WHATEVER PLANT IS PICKED!

Congrats and enjoy... ;)
:lol: Liked it all except for the name calling even if it was jokingly said.

Mary

Latest posts