• cane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mary,

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
whoo there sister dont categorize all men.. we southerns are gentlemen, then there are yankees rude/haters/shallow/trailer trash sore losers...
Just like always, siding with lil sis..... such a suck up.... OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!!!!

@aftermidnight glad YOU took it in way attended, you would fit right in here... unlike my siblings..... ;)

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Just like always, siding with lil sis..... such a suck up.... OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!!!!

@aftermidnight glad YOU took it in way attended, you would fit right in here... unlike my siblings..... ;)

What, did you miss my insult or something?
Don't mistake it for a bonding moment, it was just an insult.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Congrats, AM!!!! That IS a very pretty tomato!!! Sadly, my NYers didn't grow much, but neither did much of my other tried and true plants...what grew was eaten by deer, chickens and bugs before they could even ripen all the way. Bad year here for maters.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@aftermidnight I will make you feel better, just for you.

LISTEN YOU OLD BAG, YOU CHEATED BY GROWING A BEAUTIFUL TOMATO AND TAKING A PIX OF IT. NOW TAKE YOUR PRIZE AND SHUT UP.... ALL OF US LOSERS ARE PISSED AT YOU AND WILL KICK YOUR BUTT NEXT YEAR WITH WHATEVER PLANT IS PICKED!

Congrats and enjoy... ;)
I busted out laughing. I get it seed, even if it was a little over the top for some here. I worked with men, most of the jobs I had in my younger days, in welding and machine shops where the things we made would take off body parts if it fell on you. It was a tough environment. I was witness to several bad accidents, when the ambulance left, I sucked it up and went back to work at my machine. We pulled terrible practical jokes on each other, things that would get one fired these days. I agree, what you posted, is mild, VERY mild. :lol: Annette I am glad that you "got" the joke. You'll do to ride the river with. :thumbsup

Latest posts