Tired of Wind Chill

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Rain picked up overnight.

It looks like we may have received nearly a half-inch additional.

The weather service has made last minute changes to everything again with continuing clouds and rain. They have to bring these in, not from Montana, but Canada.

Steve
The afternoon high was only 53°f, yesterday. I don't know why they bother to tell us that the wind chill is now 45° when there is 46° on the thermometer. A high in the mid-60's holds real promise! I hope I'm not complaining about the heat in a few days! Shoot.

Last edited:

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@digitS' , I don't think I've ever seen reporting of wind chill once it gets above freezing, or maybe I block it out. :hu
Brrr, I hope it warms up a bit there!

It seems like we went from snowbanks to summer here. I should not complain, as it motivates me to get out early before it heats up. But we are now in our 5th wettest June on record, and thunderstorms predicted every night this week. I miss gardening without boots!

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
The majority of my gardens are raised, but the rest of my yard is slow to drain when we get so much continual rain. I need boots to get to them. The front of my veg and main perennial garden is over ankle deep and rain all day again! Maybe I need a bridge, or a zipline. :D

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Yes still under flood watch, BUT THE RAIN HAS STOPPED!! Of course it has...i just had 4.5 days off, poured rain the entire time, now i'm on my 4 day work stretch, its gorgeous out!! :p

Latest posts