Today's walk

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
What a wintery paradise! You have so many interesting subjects to photograph there, Heather. I especially like the shot of flying Lucy!

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Beautiful photos! I always love the water reflection shots! Thanks for sharing your walk!
I finally got my new camera! No time to play around with it yet though.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Beautiful photos! I always love the water reflection shots! Thanks for sharing your walk!
I finally got my new camera! No time to play around with it yet though.

What did you get?

I was seriously ready to get the one Heather uses, but got a mini mule instead. Next year it's on the list though.

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Just lovely! Lucy is certainly having fun! I am really enjoying my mini ipad. Much easier to post photos and the pictures it takes are really good. It does not have a flash function- so no nighttime shots.

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
What did you get?

I was seriously ready to get the one Heather uses, but got a mini mule instead. Next year it's on the list though.

After a few unexpected expenses :\, I ended up going a bit cheaper on the camera. I got the Canon powershot SX520. A bit less zoom at 42X but some nice auto features and many steps up from what I had. SIL found a great deal on Amazon cyber Monday, under $200 with a free case and memory card.

Latest posts