tomatoe seeds from wintersown.org

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
So I got my tomato seeds from wintersown.org. I sent for them last week and they arrived today. The instructions said to pick 10 and they will send you 6. So this is what I got:

Api Rouge
TigerLike
Super Sioux Tomatoe
Jubilee Gold
Lycopersicon (BlackSeaMan)
Riesenstaube
Homestead
Stupice
Persimmon
Bibb Lettuce.
Each came with 8 seeds except for the lettuce which has more. cool. This is more than I could have dreamed of. :D :D :D

ETA: All for the price of two stamps.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I got a few from Wintersown too this winter. They all look so yummy!

I got Winter Whites (white to pale yellow color)
Banji Roomii
Green Sausage
Orange Russians
and something else I forgot

Have you planted them yet?!

I must admit, I filled my TP tubs with moss and planted about 8 seeds yesterday already. Oops!

I can't wait to see what they look like when they grow, because I've never heard of any of those before?!

ETA:

41gIUdeTSDL._SL500_AA256_.jpg

Oh My, that Black Seaman Tomato looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
No, I haven't got to work with them yet. I have to work and won't get to plant them until this weekend maybe.

me&thegals

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Oh--I am so excited!!! :weee I had ordered from them last year at someone's suggestion, but I never noticed the option of special ordering the types I wanted. So, I'm sending in 2 envelopes today. I could barely narrow it down to 12 varieties! They have so many options! Can you tell I'm excited?!? And totally free! I got a packet last year with 9 seeds, so it's a pretty great deal for 2 postage stamps. Thanks again!:thumbsup

Latest posts