Totally shocked

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
My DH went to work on Saturday, works 50 hours a week and Sunday stumbled coming out of church. He finally admitted to me that he has been having headaches for 2 weeks and when he gets a headache, his leg would go numb. Made him go to ER and 99.9% sure it is small cell lung cancer to the brain. Friday he had a tumor taken out of his head as big as a lemon. Pathology not back yet. He came out of surgery fine, but he has 2 small tumors in his head and 2 spots in lung on the edge where if it had been caught fast enough, would have been a lot easier to fix. Anybody have experience with this? Any suggestions on radiation, chemo and the like and what about natural things? Has anybody heard about the Budwig diet with cottage cheese and flaxseed oil? What about apricot seeds and B17?

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh my, what a horrible predicament to be in. I will have you and your DH in my prayers.
I did have a friend when I worked who had lung and brain cancer. She is still working 4 years later. She credits her survival to raw goat's milk.
I don't believe she had any surgeries, so it may be different kinds of cancer, but she was said to have "stage 4" when it was discovered.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear this. I don't have anything to help you with other than I will pray for your husband and you.
There are many survivors walking around out there. My sister is in her fifth year of remission. She too went to the ER in terrible pain and they removed a grapefruit sized tumor from her uterus. She went the surgery /chemo/radiation route, mostly because it blindsided her and that's what her Dr. told her she should do.

I think that you have a head start already in having some knowledge of alternatives.

Psalm 27:1 :hugs

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
X 2. That's a tough thing and you are in my prayers as well.

I had an aunt that had the same and took all the treatments for it until they had nothing left to offer, sent her home to die. She couldn't eat anything much after all that but she could drink buttermilk. She drank it pretty much for every meal because she couldn't tolerate much else. Pretty soon they started noticing changes in her health and the cancer sites... her doctors called it the "Buttermilk Cure" and were amazed, but she was old and had smoked all her life, was still smoking then and her body didn't hold out under the aftermath of the treatments and her lifestyle, and she got to the point where she couldn't even drink the buttermilk, so her "cure" didn't rectify her situation.

There is much research out there about natural cures for many cancers and a search will lead you to tons of research. I've been an oncology nurse and also worked hospice during my career and I can tell you that cancer is a multibillion dollar industry that no one really stands to profit from if cancer is cured, so we will never see a "cure" from the medical profession. If we want one, we must look for it elsewhere. I've seen horrendous things done to patients that had no purpose other than to milk every last profit from their lives.

http://www.naturalnews.com/042688_natural_medicine_cancer_cures_government_agencies.html

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Greetings, I know what you're going through is no fun, I had brain surgery around the year 2000.

Take the time to watch this video, it's old but what she, Dr. Lorain Day, says makes some sense and you can find a bunch of videos of her on youtube, it may just help.
Good luck and God bless.

Richard

Latest posts