Tricked truck trilogy

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Nyboy and @Carol Dee, you should see my old cell phone. Someone -- who shall remain nameless although he knows his name -- caused the oil lamp in the bathroom to tip over.:he My phone number/letter buttons are higher and lower in places rather than all on the same plane. Every day more oil seeps out of the case. :confused:

It really looks pretty that way, but I doubt this is something I can stuff into a can of white rice and wait for it to dry out. I believe the little used tool is toast -- although it does still work when plugged into the wall -- and DH claims he's getting me something that will actually work out here in the boondocks. :pop I will wait and see.:pop

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am surprised the phone works at all @Smart Red
Maybe he will get you one you can take photos with and send those photos to your P.C to share with your TEG friends ;)

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
This one does take photos. I have no idea how, but I have a photo of my grands together on the "home"? page. Or rather it did take photos. I doubt it would work for photos now. I did send one text message that went through, but when I removed the phone from the plug-in to take with me, the phone went off and I couldn't turn it back on.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
This one does take photos. I have no idea how, but I have a photo of my grands together on the "home"? page. Or rather it did take photos. I doubt it would work for photos now. I did send one text message that went through, but when I removed the phone from the plug-in to take with me, the phone went off and I couldn't turn it back on.
FRIED

Latest posts