Troubles in 3s

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Been a bad week, can't read any emails or send any, Car giving me problems, woke up coldest day of year no heat.Just praying pipes don't freeze before repairman gets to me. Just need to vent !!!

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I hope things turn around for you quickly, Nyboy! Can you get some electric space heaters to keep things warm?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Vehicles usually turn on me when I'm down.

This happens relative to technology - the more advanced relied upon, the more severe the stomping.

If adept rolling doesn't get you out of harms way, assume a fetal position. Going back to bed - in other words. Company can help :hugs.

Steve

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nyboy, just know that you are loved and missed when not on TEG. :hugs I hope that everything gets resolved by his weekend so that you can have a relaxed enjoyable time.

Mary

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
My screen on cell just went blank, I can made calls but cant read any tx. Between not being able to read any emails and now tx i feel like I am being cut off from friends.Want to just go to bed but to cold!!!!!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nyboy, you are on a roll! Geez when it rains it pours on you. I just want to give you a big hug and tell you that tomorrow is a new day. :fl

Mary

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
well heck i was going to complain about the 20% chance of snow that turning into a 2 hr drive into work due to 100% snow roads glazed over with ice, there was 7 wrecks on I-40 in whats called death valley finally they closed it. somebody in the ncdot surely getting his or her ass chewed out for not getting salt trucks out in time..... did notice that a majority of the wrecks was caused by people who have 4x4..

really hope nothing bursts at the house @Nyboy fingers crossed for you....

Latest posts