Troubles in 3s

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
:hugs What a time you are having, Nyboy! I hope things will look up for you soon. You need to at least be able to get online and email for moral support. :) With this crappy weather, I've heard a lot of folks are having frozen pipes, slips and falls, all kinds of disasters. I hope we all survive until spring gets here!

I thought I was having a bad weekend when my dog had another bleeding spell after part of her tumor fell off. Then my dad told me his pipes had frozen, wore himself out shoveling the long driveway so he could get out and buy jugs of water, went to bed tired and dirty, woke up at 3am to roof leaking on him, then nearly electrocuted himself when the ladder slipped and touched the power line into the house when he went up to clear snow off the roof! He has a small burn spot on his forehead where the electricity arched off of the ladder and through him. Totally a miracle that he is still alive, thank God. :ep

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Been a bad week, can't read any emails or send any, Car giving me problems, woke up coldest day of year no heat.Just praying pipes don't freeze before repairman gets to me. Just need to vent !!!
Vent away, Nyboy! I can top anything you can come up with in the problem department right now.

Not much worse than frozen pipes. I hope you managed to get things fixed in time.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I feel ya' Nyboy. No internet here yet, have to rely on cell for my TEG fix. Sorry about your woes, it'll get better!

Latest posts