Truck Update

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
July 4 weekend 2015 was the last time I saw my truck. When the last email I got said they hired more help to work on my truck, I thought end should be near. Sat I sent email asking how truck was going, Mon I got a reply slow the fenders needed a lot more work then he first thought ( I was told the exact same thing about doors and floor) When he picked up the truck at my place the fenders where off. I took them off. I replied back, that was crazy I took them off myself there was no rot at all very solid. I asked for photos and was told he would take some and email them. I was so angry over being lied to I sent another email I want to see my truck what night was good. He replied his job has him very busy week nights no good, I said prefect because my weekend home was not to far from him what Sunday can I come. I have not gotten any photos or a Sunday date yet. A client who is a lawyer came in right after I sent email, she offered to send a letter for him. When i told my sister who is friends with restorer she begged me not too. Both families are going on a camping trip in July. She asked me to at least wait till after their trip before getting lawyer involved. I WANT MY TRUCK FINISHED SOON

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Go with your lawyer friend sending a letter. Your sister can't hold your truck hostage because she doesn't want to make waves with her friendship. I think she should be on your side.

Maybe your truck is done and he's been taking it to car shows! Just kidding. But I think this guy is way beyond reasonable. He's damaging his reputation, and is not behaving professionally, at the very least. Go after the jerk.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
You have been way more lenient than I would have been. Hate to see your bill. Lube up.......

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I keep telling you that you need to go down there in person. I would not have let this thing go on for as long as it has. Now it's getting messier. I have a feeling he hasn't done anything to it. Hope I'm wrong.

Mary

Latest posts