True Story About Cooking In Estate.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Because both people have past, I feel I can tell this story. My uncle Ed was the American dream, he started in mailroom and became president of his company ICM . Making him one of the most powerful people in Hollywood. He was very wealthy and bought amazing Estate in the middle of Beverly Hills. Family was very important to my uncle, he love nothing more then family visiting. Staying at his house was a trip, you never knew what movie star would just drop in. My 3 old Italian aunts where out for a visit, all in there late 80s. One day they where in the kitchen making meatballs and gravy, when Jackie Collins stopped by. She walks in the kitchen: "Jackie Collins here something smells fabulous". She walks over to stove and spears a meatball and starts nibbling on it. My aunt Angie oldest and leader says Hey we don't eat out of the pot, if you want some get a plate!! Miss Collins realizing there where 3 angry old ladies disproving of her eating out of pot ran out of the kitchen as fast as her heels would allow. My aunt Angie then turns to her sisters and says I read her book, she is filthy, who knows where her mouths been!

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I visualize your aunts looking like the women on the PBS cooking show "Two Fat Ladies" that was on a few years ago. Does anyone remember them?

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I visualize your aunts looking like the women on the PBS cooking show "Two Fat Ladies" that was on a few years ago. Does anyone remember them?

I rented one of those on Netflix. I thought it was amusing but dh doesn't care for cooking shows and was a little confused about why I picked it for our "movie night". :confused:

NYboy, your aunts sound hilarious! I love that are not awed by Hollywood celebrities.

Latest posts