Turmeric ?

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Some folks SWEAR by putting essential oils in certain spots on the feet and body for specific detox.

eta: correct 'feed' to read 'feet'....

Last edited:

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
An aspirin is nothing ~ you're not taking ~ a fist full of chems ~ some people are taking thinners and blockers and ~ and ~ you'r talking about 1 aspirin ```

cane ~ Are you suggesting ~ a dab here and maybe one there ~ or ```
`

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
An aspirin is nothing ~ you're not taking ~ a fist full of chems ~ some people are taking thinners and blockers and ~ and ~ you'r talking about 1 aspirin ```

cane ~ Are you suggesting ~ a dab here and maybe one there ~ or ```
`

According to some of my 'oily' friends, to detox your lungs your would apply basil oil and hyssop oil (among many other choices) to the area just below the 2nd & 3rd toes of each foot and to the chest and ribs..

vita flex.png

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
time is on your side here more than anything. your lungs will gradually clear out the gunk and improve. taste and smell will gradually improve too.

when i used to stay at my Dad's place for a few weeks (my step-Mom and all her kids, siblings and friends were chain-smokers) i'd come home and be bringing up brown gunk for a week or so.

with all the recent flu news, i'd say the things you can do the most for your health right now are get enough sleep, eat well balanced meals, you probably get enough movement at work, but an early evening walk might help burn off extra energy if you feel anxious and of course wash your hands and keep them away from your face. it is a very hard thing to do but worth it.

Latest posts