Ummm

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
What about the parking
The person that I talked to said that he will ask the Police Department . Since this is a small town and that they are understaffed on weekends, and that they have to actually see the parking issues to do anything about it. So ... :idunno

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
@bobm, sounds like you are getting some of the issues taken care of. It sucks to have rude and disrespectful neighbors. Hopefully they straighten up a little now.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
My mom used to say you get more fly's with honey then vinegar. When you went to talk to them about the bread you might have been angry, they might have seen it as a attack from cranky neighbor. How about calmly taking them a big bouquet of your flowers and asking if you can be friends have dinner with you and wife. If you start getting along with them they are much more likey to do what you ask.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Being in sales in a number of fields, I came with a calm demeaner and tried to talk to him. He started to come on in an emotional manner at which point I left. As for your last suggestion... well , when they first moved in, one of the neighbors did come over bearing a 6 pack of beer and another neighbor and his wife gave them a bottle of wine. Both were then invited inside their house for drinks, then both were subjects of unwanted and unwelcome grab as s. One of the neighbors in the presence of his wife who came unglued. This lady's brother happens to be gay . He and his husband live in Colorado and a week after this sister and brother in law''s episode, they were here to visit them. Upon hearing about it, they both went over to these two's house to talk to them. Five minutes later they came back and told his sister that that "those two are weird ". Neither neighbors now has anything to do with them. When the word of the encounters went around, none of the neighbors on our cul de sac want to make friends with them.

Last edited:

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
@bobm, it sounds like you are dealing with this calmly, and being met with hostility from the git-go.
My social-worker brain says these two have probably been discriminated against and treated like second class citizens before moving to your neighborhood. But that sure doesn't give them the right to be belligerent and to sexually assault their guests. Good grief!
I think you are going about this in the right way. They will probably decide soon that this neighborhood is homophobic like every other one they've lived in, and put the house up for sale, never learning that their attitude towards others is the problem.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is very strange I know a lot of gay men, none would grab in front of spouse. You just might have crazy neighbors, slip real state adds for homes in gay friendly areas in there mailbox, hoping they move. Funny note when I bought country house all the neighbors kept asking me if I was from the city. I wondered why everyone would ask that, then it dawned on me they where asking if I was gay. In there minds all gay people came from the city.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts