Ummm

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is very strange I know a lot of gay men, none would grab in front of spouse. You just might have crazy neighbors, slip real state adds for homes in gay friendly areas in there mailbox, hoping they move. Funny note when I bought country house all the neighbors kept asking me if I was from the city. I wondered why everyone would ask that, then it dawned on me they where asking if I was gay. In there minds all gay people came from the city.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Could be. Or could be that city people think different than country people.

@bobm I’d call your neighbors more perverted than anything else.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Being in sales in a number of fields, I came with a calm demeaner and tried to talk to him. He started to come on in an emotional manner at which point I left. As for your last suggestion... well , when they first moved in, one of the neighbors did come over bearing a 6 pack of beer and another neighbor and his wife gave them a bottle of wine. Both were then invited inside their house for drinks, then both were subjects of unwanted and unwelcome grab as s. One of the neighbors in the presence of his wife who came unglued. This lady's brother happens to be gay . He and his husband live in Colorado and a week after this sister and brother in law''s episode, they were here to visit them. Upon hearing about it, they both went over to these two's house to talk to them. Five minutes later they came back and told his sister that that "those two are weird ". Neither neighbors now has anything to do with them. When the word of the encounters went around, none of the neighbors on our cul de sac want to make friends with them.

being assaulted like that could be brought to police attention too as these days it is getting more reporting and enforcement.

i sure wouldn't visit them at all after hearing such things. it's got nothing to do with their orientation, i just have serious problems with aggressive a$$holes like that. if someone wanted to set them up, wearing a body cam/recorder it sounds like it would be pretty easy...

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
In my younger days I could not go into a bar without being groped several times. It was great for my ego, Now I can not remember last time it happened :hit:hit:hit A body cam is a little much while highly illegal in work place I dont think in private homes the same.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
being assaulted like that could be brought to police attention too as these days it is getting more reporting and enforcement.

i sure wouldn't visit them at all after hearing such things. it's got nothing to do with their orientation, i just have serious problems with aggressive a$$holes like that. if someone wanted to set them up, wearing a body cam/recorder it sounds like it would be pretty easy...
Yea, it would be very easy ... all one would have to do is show up with some booze and / or mary wanna. .........

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Could be. Or could be that city people think different than country people.

@bobm I’d call your neighbors more perverted than anything else.
When our married lady ( mother of the 2 boys that are always at our house ) neighbor's gay brother and his husband visits these two for five minutes, goes back to lady's house and tell her that " those two are weired " ... one tends to believer it.

Latest posts