Understand this site’s members.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
@seedcorn, i understand you don't like me. that's ok with me. what i'll do is just put you in my ignore list and then i won't normally see or reply to your direct posts or threads anymore.

if somone else replies to you and quotes your text i may see that and reply, but that might just be because i don't notice it is you being quoted.

sometime in the future i may remove that ignore again, but i dunno, we'll see... bye.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
To be clear, I dislike no one. I do not agree with all opinions expressed here-do any of you? Since we are a diverse group, that is impossible. Ignore button is a great feature that all should use if differences bother you.
My point-I thought-was simply keep certain subjects that belong in Random Ramblings out of gardening threads. Want to argue, stomp your feet that my opinion and my links are the only relative ones, have at it.
Veiled personal attaćks are as bad as bad as outward ones. Some are not near as clever as they think.

@baymule I left for my peace of mind as well as some went into attack mode as soon as I showed-so it was just as much for their sake. I’m back on a part time basis. My attacks on “pea pickers, bless your heart southarners” will be absent for a while.

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
I wish we could all agree that we have a diverse group of individuals here. We all will never agree or disagree on all subjects in the disastrous 24hr news cycle. I do think that the ideas we all joined this group to discuss and share are much greater and more important than the differences that get squabbled over every other day here. I joined this sight more than 10 yrs ago seeking peace of mind in a world full of stress, and it worked. I am definitely not perfect but decided a long while back that I no longer want to get involved in any arguments or disagreements here. Time we all turn the page.

dickiebird

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I can only think of one person that likes to stir the pot, and I find the stuff they post is mainly crap!!!!

THANX RICH

Latest posts