unrelenting cold and snow, Northeast

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Drove home in the rain only to find my car caked in ice. I probably should have watched the roads a bit better. With high winds, the rain/ice was dried from the road ways once the sun came out. Another storm missed.

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Drove home in the rain only to find my car caked in ice. I probably should have watched the roads a bit better. With high winds, the rain/ice was dried from the road ways once the sun came out. Another storm missed.

We had that here yesterday also. Rain and ice flying sideways! It cleared for the afternoon, the sun came out but holy cow, that wind! Looking forward to a much warmer week!

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Ground covered with snow again this morning...will it ever end???

I feel for ya, we had that weather last year... Oct. snow that never ended...:tongue

I hope Spring weather moves your way real soon!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Snowing.

The ground is white but only a couple inches are in the forecast. When it first started, the huge flakes made it seem like a flock of Canada geese was flying over and beset with early-onset molt ...

Steve
who has lots to do in greenhouse today and may take some baby pics with his new smartphone! dim light, should be a good test of the camera ;)

Latest posts