Update on PVC Trellis (PIX)

Sam The Yam

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Sorry rebbetzin to "intrude" on your thread, but it started with my admiration for your PVC Trellis. I won't trespass on your thread anymore!

Sam

4grandbabies

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Sam The Yam said:
I really like what you have done. It makes it look very nice and inviting to be in your yard.
This is my chicken coop compound and I have built a wooden arbor over it and I would like to start growing some flowering vines to grow up it. Thanks for your pictures.

This is what it looked like before I put the arbor up.
http://www.theeasygarden.com/forum/uploads/6509_img_7898.jpg
Looks like your chickens have luxery living :weee

rebbetzin

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Sam The Yam said:
Sorry rebbetzin to "intrude" on your thread, but it started with my admiration for your PVC Trellis. I won't trespass on your thread anymore!

Sam
no_problem.gif
I always like seeing other people's yard and especially if there are chickens to be seen too!!! I have pirated many other people's posts in my days with pictures too!!

Sam The Yam

Leafing Out
Reaction score
rebbetzin said:
Sam The Yam said:
Thanks Joe. I posted another bigger picture. I have done alot since then with it but this is how it started last spring.
What does it look like now??
I need to get my personal page created and post some pictures. I had a canopy supported by PVC in an arch and had it covered with wire netting and a sun shade, but I didn't really like it completely so I made a canopy out of used 2X4's and made it more like what I would consider an arbor. I still have it covered on the top with wire and sunshade, and then down the sides with that plastic type chicken fencing, with smaller holes to keep the birds out. I even did some work on it today and once I get things back in order and looking finished again I will post some pictures.

It sure was a beautiful day in Arizona to be out doors. It felt really good!

Thanks.

Latest posts