Very Proud Of Landscaping Business

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Some don't have any brains until 40......LOL

That is wonderful about your nephew. You threw him a lifeline, gave guidance, but most of all, you gave him love.

How old is his baby now?
His oldest son is 8 even though they live in same town he doesn't see him. I pay his child support nephew works it off. Here if you fall behind in child support they take your license away. His 2nd son will be 3 mother moved to Arizona doesn't pay any support for him.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mary I am the one all my nephews and nieces come to about sex. They feel more comfortable talking to me rather then their parents. I preach safe sex, I am shocked at some of the stories I hear. With heroin at a all time high young people are still having unprotected sex. To this day I wonder about a beautiful girl in her early 20s my nephew bought to my house one night. She broke up with her boyfriend because she found used needles after he promise to give up drugs, later she mentioned they where tiring to have a baby. I asked her if she ever had a HIV test, she said very causally I don't need one he never shared his needles. Wow people high on heroin are known to do the right thing. Sorry have just lost to many friends to AIDS.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mary I am the one all my nephews and nieces come to about sex. They feel more comfortable talking to me rather then their parents. I preach safe sex, I am shocked at some of the stories I hear. With heroin at a all time high young people are still having unprotected sex. To this day I wonder about a beautiful girl in her early 20s my nephew bought to my house one night. She broke up with her boyfriend because she found used needles after he promise to give up drugs, later she mentioned they where tiring to have a baby. I asked her if she ever had a HIV test, she said very causally I don't need one he never shared his needles. Wow people high on heroin are known to do the right thing. Sorry have just lost to many friends to AIDS.
It never ceases to amaze me how unresponsible young people can be.

Mary

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's sad that he doesn't see his children. Those boys will grow up feeling like something is missing in their life-and there IS something missing-their father.
I agree I think he will regret it later in life. It impossible to make somebody do anything they do not want to do. All you can do is gently nudge them in the right direction.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Like father like son, when my brother was at the end I offered all 3 of his children plane tickets to see him. I did not want money to be reason they did not see him one last time. All 3 chose not to visit him, he died a week later.

Latest posts