Vote Here! ...pg 2 Everyone Welcome!

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I went back out there to take some better pictures; it is now midday and the sun is in its zenith.

Hope this is a better display for Barbara, the edges are a bit dehydrated.

mj1zix.jpg

I liked this group shot
xw03c.jpg

OK, on to the voting. I have a brand new Rose Seedling. It is an unnamed Rose and it is not like any of the parent roses in my grouping. So we will vote on a name!

From Hattie the Hen....

I would call it "Heart's Delight"! That's because It gives a real lift to the day & it is a very romantic looking rose with a beautiful smell.
Hattie, well I tried to like "Hearts Delight", but I feel you are in favor of someone we all know? LOL HiDelight! (how quickly we pass the attention stick~~) LOL

No, I say we Vote! we can do it here, or we can take it to the boards! LOL :yuckyuck

I cast one vote for 'Hattie's Parade'. This is a catchy number that could one day carry a rose across the Globe! Or, at least as far as I can ship rooted cuttings! LOL

Ron :rose

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Greensage45 said:
I cast one vote for 'Hattie's Parade'. This is a catchy number that could one day carry a rose across the Globe! Or, at least as far as I can ship rooted cuttings! LOL

Ron :rose
A second that vote! :rose :throw :rose :throw :rose :throw :rose :throw :rose
Sorry I don't have a Float GIF. picture (YET)

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
OK,

Here she is: Hattie's Parade one vote so far

25fr1hu.jpg

2s6wk5f.jpg

ekn760.jpg

Please just come in and cast a vote!..then we can overrule it later LOL :celebrate

Ron

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
:lol: I am sending you a piece. If you care for it properly it will hose you one day! LOL

Ron

Hattie the Hen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
:frow :frow

Aaaaaaw Ron! What a sweet thought!

I'm really touched.....!! I just thought my suggestion would cheer Hidelight up -- she is so full of flu & as I know, from earlier in the year it really takes it out of you.

You are a great bunch of people who are very supportive, friendly & helpful. I feel so happy to be part of it. Thank you. :celebrate

:rose Hattie :rose

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
What amazing color your rose has. It is just gorgeous. Maybe one of these days we'll be able to send smells over the internet too--I wish!!

Latest posts