Want some seeds? PM me your address!

HotPepperQueen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I have boatloads of seeds I will not be using this year. Almost all of them are tomatoes and peppers but there are a few gourds, carrots, beans, peas, and maybe pumpkins and a few other things I'm forgetting. Way too many varieties to list. PM me your address and I will send you a few varieties of random stuff I have around that I don't want to go bad. As far as tomatoes go, let me know what color you'd prefer (I've probably got 'em all!). As far as peppers go, let me know if you'd like sweet or hot (I have a ton of variety here too). No need to send me anything back as I am trying to purge my collection. I have heirlooms and hybrids so if that matters to you, let me know as well. I haven't been on here in awhile and I'd like to give back to my long lost friends ;)

HotPepperQueen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hey, everyone! Winter has been very weird here this year. We started out decently cold with TONS of snow, warmed up to 40s for a few weeks, had a brown Christmas, and now we have been experiencing brutally cold temps (-40 with the windchill) and snow. I started a new job in August and have quickly been climbing the ladder and working crazy long weeks. I also was in a bad car accident the day before Thanksgiving and have been dealing with therapy for that. Nothing too serious but thankful to be alive! Life seems to be settling in and calming down now. That won't last long as seed starting is approaching! I will be revamping my grow light set up and hoping for better yields. The chickens and ducks have been doing well- besides the hawk, eagle, and opossum attacks from this summer. We tricked their run out with flight netting and all has been well since. I hope to be back more often. I have missed you all!

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
sHa_face[1].gif

Well hi there! Glad to see you back again.

Latest posts