Want some seeds? PM me your address!

HotPepperQueen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I said I'd post some pics of my up potting of HPQ's seeds.
Here is a pic of some of her plants along with a few from other sources.
The 1st pic is of the plants I'm going to put into larger cups, they have already progressed from small dixie cups to these 8 oz. coffee cups.
The 2nd pic is of some tomato plants that are about 2 mos. old and are about ready to go into the green house.

View attachment 6649

View attachment 6650

THANX RICH
That is excellent! Which variety is doing the best so far?

dickiebird

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
So far the best are the Lemon Boy tomatoes.
All the peppers are about the same size so far.
A couple of days ago I took a chance and moved a bunch of my tomato plants out to the green house, and wouldn't you know it, the temp dipped down to 38 that night.
So far they don't look any the worse for wear.

THANX RICH

HotPepperQueen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
So far the best are the Lemon Boy tomatoes.
All the peppers are about the same size so far.
A couple of days ago I took a chance and moved a bunch of my tomato plants out to the green house, and wouldn't you know it, the temp dipped down to 38 that night.
So far they don't look any the worse for wear.

THANX RICH
Lemon Boy's sure are my favorite. They are excellent juicing tomatoes or fresh off the vine.

gardendelight

Sprout
Reaction score
I have boatloads of seeds I will not be using this year. Almost all of them are tomatoes and peppers but there are a few gourds, carrots, beans, peas, and maybe pumpkins and a few other things I'm forgetting. Way too many varieties to list. PM me your address and I will send you a few varieties of random stuff I have around that I don't want to go bad. As far as tomatoes go, let me know what color you'd prefer (I've probably got 'em all!). As far as peppers go, let me know if you'd like sweet or hot (I have a ton of variety here too). No need to send me anything back as I am trying to purge my collection. I have heirlooms and hybrids so if that matters to you, let me know as well. I haven't been on here in awhile and I'd like to give back to my long lost friends ;)

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi @gardendelight ! If you want to PM a member (also called a conversation) click on their avatar, select "start a conversation" and that will take you to the messaging page. Type your message, give it a title,
then click "start a conversation" on the bottom of the message page and the message will show up in that members mailbox.

Also if you want to "tag" someone use the @ button and type a few letters of their name. A box will show up with their name and a few other possibles. Click the name you want and it will show up on your message screen. Like this: @gardendelight , welcome!

Latest posts