wanted pink lily of the valley

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
3 times I have tried bare rooted pink lily of the valley. Always failed to grow. Anyone have them ? Looking for started plants will pay all postage plus have lots to trade. Thanks

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks Secuono did not know they could be forced indoors like paperwhites. What drives me crazy is I have 1000s of the white, very easy plant. For some reason the pink never grow for me when planted bare rooted . Every place I look in spring never has potted pink plants always the white.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nyboy I feel you pain. I have white taking over! Can not get pink to grow. Will watch to see if you have any luck (Finally) then I might get brave enough to try again.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
It took me three tries to get the first white lilies of the valley to grow and flourish. Now they are invading my shade garden. I guess the ones I remember from my childhood were contained by concrete walkways.

I've tried starting the pinks three times as well. Still unsuccessful.

Love, Smart Red

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Smart Red said:
I guess the ones I remember from my childhood were contained by concrete walkways.

Love, Smart Red
Red, my white lily of the valley have spread to the other side of the walkway. They actually sent runners under the walk to the bed on the other side. A good 3-4 feet away! Tough little buggers when established!

Latest posts