Washingtonians - Spring Garden Party/Seed Exchange Planning

weaveagarden

Leafing Out
Reaction score
We have been talking on BackYardChicken/Washingtonians about having a get together to exchange seeds, plants...etc. And just a time to talk gardening. Is anybody here interested in something like that?

nittygrittydirtdigger

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I'm interested if it's not too far from the Tri Cities. My 23 year old car doesn't like road trips much anymore.

weaveagarden

Leafing Out
Reaction score
This one will likely be in the sw part of Washington. I am thinking near hwy 12 east of I-5. Maybe you can find someone from here or BYC to give you a lift Early days, but e will see how it shapes up.

I went to capt. gray elementary in Pasco many year ago. Howdy neighbor!

DrakeMaiden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That sounds interesting, but I'd like to know in advance what people might bring . . . it can be hard for me to find the time to get away for the day.

weaveagarden

Leafing Out
Reaction score
DrakeMaiden said:
That sounds interesting, but I'd like to know in advance what people might bring . . . it can be hard for me to find the time to get away for the day.
That sounds like a great idea. As things get a little bit more firmed up, we can start a list of some of the things that will be brought. Thanks for suggesting that. It would be nice to have an idea.

I can edit the initial post on this thread as details come in so people could check it out. I can also list names of participants and/or what they will be bringing.

And of course this would also be a great time to deliver items that have been bought or are pre-arranged trades.

Latest posts