Waste on the Farm

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Not really, journey11. Other then the new neighbors are suing the old neighbors because the didn't understand what they were buying and suggest the old neighbors defrauded them.

Sorry, that won't get them anything! I have all the proof the old neighbors need to win the case. Just to bad they have to go through the legal process. Their court date is in February with me as the star witness.

The new neighbors had a shed built closer to their house and buildings -- one that will be so much better for them, but we're still in limbo as to who does what with the old shed. They removed all their things from their side of the shed. They left the (mostly, but not all) junk on our side.

I consider it abandoned property. They say the whole shed is theirs -- so why remove only one side of their things? I got a notice from their insurance company to pay for damages. After my response to the company, the charges against me were dropped, but I've not heard if the neighbors had to return the insurance money.

Nope! No real resolution yet. Their new attorney said he was working on "several items related to the property" for them so I am expecting further "items" once the current case is resolved in February.

Latest posts