We All Need One of Hoodat's Hats Today!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Close encounter by space rock, 2005 YU55 (click)!

6:28pm EST! Moonlight will be in our eyes as it comes in so stay on your toes and be ready to dodge!

The last time this same asteroid took a shot at us was in 1976. It went undetected! (click)

:hide

Steve

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I don't care what they say. I'm still keeping my tinfoil hat.

(Space.com) Strike one more blow against UFO conspiracy theories. The U.S. government is not in contact with any extraterrestrials from other worlds, nor has any confirmed proof of alien life been found, White House officials say.

"The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race," Phil Larson of the White House Office of Science & Technology Policy wrote in a statement published Friday (Nov. 4). "In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public's eye."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-57320588/white-house-denies-contact-with-space-aliens/

M.sue

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
hoodat said:
I don't care what they say. I'm still keeping my tinfoil hat.
:yuckyuck:gig:gig:gig
(Space.com) Strike one more blow against UFO conspiracy theories. The U.S. government is not in contact with any extraterrestrials from other worlds, nor has any confirmed proof of alien life been found, White House officials say.

"The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race," Phil Larson of the White House Office of Science & Technology Policy wrote in a statement published Friday (Nov. 4). "In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public's eye."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-57320588/white-house-denies-contact-with-space-aliens/

beavis

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I am ready

10870_1309584260876_1268698060_30912298_7973563_n.jpg

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Southern Gardener said:
and is that a wire coat hanger I see?
No that's a high tech antenna. At least that's what the seller on Ebay told me. Made in China of course.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Beavis, it's good to see you posting again. I've missed your comments.

O.K...I'm alittle slow and led a very sheltered life ;) but I really don't understand Hoodat's avatar. I know he changed it way before this topic. Can someone please explain it? Was too shy to ask before!:lol:

Mary

Latest posts