We Got A New Horse!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yesterday my we took down the round pen. It was off to the front/side of the house, ringed around the fruit trees we set out a couple years ago. My son has been here several days and he enjoys doing projects with us. We took it to the barn.

Where I wanted to put it was shady and had some small trees and brush in the way. DS got the chainsaw, he was tightening the chain and he got a LOT of help!

D56E2E77-F6A0-4E1C-85E1-A5E3765267E4.jpeg
4B05A8C9-28D4-415A-AADB-F87F9DAD403D.jpeg

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yesterday my we took down the round pen. It was off to the front/side of the house, ringed around the fruit trees we set out a couple years ago. My son has been here several days and he enjoys doing projects with us. We took it to the barn.

Where I wanted to put it was shady and had some small trees and brush in the way. DS got the chainsaw, he was tightening the chain and he got a LOT of help!

View attachment 26800 View attachment 26801
Looks like a lot of help...LOL

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Love it! Prince is a great advisor.
That second pic is so cute, why isn't your son married! He seems like great husband material. :)
Durned if I know. He works hard, is a good guy, loves kids, is not a party animal, just a solid, dependable good man.

@Carol Dee you dubbed him Snoopervisor and that is what we call him when he is all up in whatever we are doing.

I didn't catch it, in the 2nd picture, Layne was blowing in The Snoopervisor's nose. He then turned his lip up and shook his head up and down as if to tell Layne that he had bad breath. LOL

Latest posts