We Got A New Horse!

LocoYokel

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
bay, he is just precious, what a wonderful find for both you AND him! Got me all teary when I read the post about the "Surprise" and GD included the new chickens. Sounds like she's a keeper too! :love
(My grandkids live to far away for me to be able to share my critters with but the neighbors let me borrow their kids. I envy you.)

How is the guinea doing? Still around? You could write a children's book about friends who are very different from each other... "Horse & Hen", what a hoot.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
We lived 3 hours away and were missing seeing our grand daughter grow up, so we retired and moved here. 3 days before we moved, grand daughter #2 was born and September 1, our grand daughter #3 will be 1 year old. We are blessed.

The guinea was killed by a dog that belongs to another neighbor that nobody likes. Always gotta be a jerk in the neighborhood.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Grand daughter and a friend had fun with Prince. We got her a book on braiding horse manes and tails, plus a kit of combs and hair bands. Prince is doing what he is supposed to do, entertain little girls.

IMG_2040.JPG

IMG_2045.JPG

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Grand daughter and a friend had fun with Prince. We got her a book on braiding horse manes and tails, plus a kit of combs and hair bands. Prince is doing what he is supposed to do, entertain little girls.

View attachment 21946

View attachment 21947
Nice braid work Bay ! Here is a tip... put on a whole neck hood on Prince for the time that he wears the braides when loose as a precaution from when he is loose outside ... the braid can get caught on a branch , water trough or fence and he would get a bunch of mane left behind. Same goes for when he is loose in a stall, the braid could catch on a nail, bucket, feed bin or a large splinter stall'/ barn board with similar results. Been there , done that the hard way over the years, and seen the mane loss results of others !

Latest posts