We have lift Off

gardentoad

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
A few days ago a few of the members were wondering about those little seed plug things, here is a couple of pics to show what happened when we tried some of the jiffy refills in our starter contains. on our kitchen counter in just 5 days

8205_plants2.jpg

8205_plants1.jpg

Don

retiredwith4acres

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Oh yea! My kitchen counter is covered with soil and plants today. I am potting some seedlings. I love this! The only problem is I do not have enough room for them under the lights. More lights please!! I haven't even started all my seeds. Looking forward to spring!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hahaha... reminds me of what my bathroom is going to look like shortly! Picking up seed starter mix today. I got plenty of pots left from last year. :p

retiredwith4acres

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
8537_2012-02-14_14-32-29_337.jpg

I don't know what I am going to do for room. I will pick up at least 2 more lights tomorrow but really need two for each shelf. I can't afford that much at once. If the weather stays above freezing, I may move them to the porch on occasions. They do get morning sun when it shines in the morning where they are in the sunroom but hasn't been shining much this winter.

gardentoad

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
retiredwith4acres said:
Oh yea! My kitchen counter is covered with soil and plants today. I am potting some seedlings. I love this! The only problem is I do not have enough room for them under the lights. More lights please!! I haven't even started all my seeds. Looking forward to spring!
Funny thing I have no lights :hu just natural, really they are kind of a dark spot in the room.

Don

The Mama Chicken

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I counted the pots I've started so far this spring...398! And I still have more to do this week. I'm also out of space under my lights. Luckily I will be able to move some out to the garden this weekend.

Latest posts