Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
0305181509c.jpg
0305181515h.jpg
0305181524b.jpg
0305181506.jpg
0305181510b.jpg

Bet you though you'r see some skiing ~ nope just get to see happy ``` We skiiiieeeeedddddddddddddddd that mountain ``` Both the girls ski at an expert level ``` Oldest daughter skis perfect PSIA turns each one just like the last ~ like a waltz ~ youngest skis aggressively ```

We ski waterfall ~ the bumps ~ I lost a ski and went down ```

We were ~ I was ~ tired, tired ~ I said: I'm gona ski the Face ( Gunbarrel ) ~ are you really ~ na I'm tired ~ Youngest ~ I wana ski the face ~ oldest : I don't think I should let her ski alone ~ down the face ~ daddy ~ what will you do ~ will you watch us from the chair ~ maybe I'll do the face with you ``` Yerazel : Maybe we should take the chair ~ Me: you don't want me to ski the face ~ Yerani OK I'll take the chair ```
Why ~ what do you want to do ~ I think I should go with her ~ but ~ I don't want to take you on the face ~ Honey ~ I've taught on the face ~ I'm a professional skier ~ you said you were tired and this is your first day~ that's when you get hurt ~ skiing a serious run ~ tired ~ the first day on skis ~ OK lets go ~ where you going daddy ~ Down the face ~ I says ~ Na to the chair ``` So I rode the chair down and watched them ~ I was tired, tired ```

The made me ware the helmet and well ``` It was wonderful day ~ really fun ~ skied some runs ~ made some turns ~we did ~ wish you were there ```

Richard

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
in first pic you look at lot like my Dad and some of my uncles. northern Italians.

good times. :)

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Gratzi , molti dei miei amici sono italiani ~ e io parlo abbastanza bene l'italiano```

Thank you ~ a complement ~ to compare me ~ to your Father ~ many friends ~ and Godfather are Italian``` I once could speak pretty good Italian ```

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Gratzi , molti dei miei amici sono italiani ~ e io parlo abbastanza bene l'italiano```

Thank you ~ a complement ~ to compare me ~ to your Father ~ many friends ~ and Godfather are Italian``` I once could speak pretty good Italian ```

we never were taught the language and i wasn't aimed that ways. i learned hundreds of technical/computer languages at school instead. tried to take German at one time but brute force memorization that required on top of all the other work was too much for me and i gave up after a few weeks. ich bin crank and a few other phrases stuck mostly because of humor. :)

i consider myself USoAian more than anything, but i do enjoy the foods and culture of some of my ancestors, don't think i'll ever travel over there as i'm pretty sure i may not come back (trains to everywhere!).

sleep well after your workout. glad you didn't run into a tree or rock. :)

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
So do I ~ but it is good to learn and keep our culture ~ all of it ~ that's what they try to ~ take from us ~ our culture ~ our memory ~ Like the statues in our south ~ Robert E Lee ~ is ours ~ even if no mater where we live ~ it's all us ~ our history ~ the enemy would like to have the nose hate the ear or the hand ~ reminds me of a joke ``` another time ```

Yes ~ I'm glad as well ~ it was great fun ~ haven't has that much fun ~ in a long while ~ my face ached from hours of smiling ``` Good to have met you ```

Richard

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi I knew a Croatian girl in school ~ nice family ~ good people ``` No ~I had a tumor removed a few years back ~ from brain ~ left me ~ after I could walk again ~ a bit clumsy ~ I don't have cat like balance ~ I once had ```

Yes it was fun ~ the most I've had in a while ```

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi I knew a Croatian girl in school ~ nice family ~ good people ``` No ~I had a tumor removed a few years back ~ from brain ~ left me ~ after I could walk again ~ a bit clumsy ~ I don't have cat like balance ~ I once had ```

Yes it was fun ~ the most I've had in a while ```

glad you are survivor. we're all in this together no matter what. i am surprised you went skiiing.

my issue with downhill skiing is that i would like to go too fast, straight down, full speed ahead and not be able to see what i was going to run into. cross country skiing is more my speed, but even better is snowshoeing. not enough snow around here to do that most of the time, but i have good memories of friends trips out into the woods and to some frozen water falls up north.

Latest posts