Weather Where You Are

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sunday, the last of the snow disappeared from my yard. Lots of snow but, under blue skies and sunshine, it went fast! March came in below zero and went out in the fifties.

The Weather Service has been delaying our next rainstorm. Now, we are supposed to have a 65°f day! The remainder of the week looks cloudy and wet.

Dry, dry recent summers. Not very cold but a very snowy late winter. Extremes. Lions?

Steve

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Atmospheric river coming up my way and then on into Washington, starting tomorrow evening. Lots and lots of rain! Look out neighbors!

yes! southern Oregon could use it and perhaps some of it will stick in the Rockies around northern Utah and northern Colorado. they have a good snow pack this year too, but it would be great to have an extra bump for the Great Salt Lake and the Colorado River.

as it is they are spilling water this week for the first time on the new spillway at Oroville and other reservoirs in CA too... they have to make room for all of that snow melt plus have some flood control space.

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yeah, portions of Southern OR will be getting 6 - 8 inches. Wonder what the Rogue River will crest at? And then its moving on up north easterly, so I'm sure Idaho will get some too.

Latest posts