Weather Where You Are

MinnesotaGardening

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Oh, Good Heavens @MinnesotaGardening .

You have an hour commute and live where road conditions can be that extreme?!!

I hope you have packed into your vehicle all sorts of tools and provisions for surviving trials and tribulations.

Steve
Haha well..43 miles, so usually about 55 minutes. I have a few things that I might need packed up in the car. But whenever I've really had issues, the only thing I've needed has been the cell phone.

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Finally going to get a little cold and windy tonight. Wind chills supposed to get down to -45 by morning. The roads were super icy coming home from work tonight. And it doesn't help that I drive like a Grandma...my 1 hour commute was almost 1.5 hours.
I need some picsof that please. Could you get up early and share? I know what that warm bed must comfort at that time but please and thank you?

MinnesotaGardening

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
To be that cold its probably clear, and the morning sun can shine off the hard ice crystals like rainbows from diamonds if your camera is lucky.
haha I see! Yes, we get gorgeous snow when its cold out! Unfortunately, we didnt get much snow with this system, so I dont know if I will be able to get picture of the good stuff. But I will keep an eye out for it and take a picture if possible. We usually have the best sparkly snow in the evening by the light of the yard light.

Latest posts