Weather Where You Are

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Another drencher here, a couple inches since this morning. I can't really complain though; the same front which went through today was stalled over NW Wisconsin for days. We are way above average for the year AGAIN... but at least there have been some longer dry spells, and a chance to get a few things planted early.

The AC is still running, and a possibility of frost in the northern part of the state? :idunno Crazy. No worries here, though.

if i am lucky i can get some beans planted soon. did your garden get washed away again? hope not!

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Usually by now the top row is empty.
IMG_20200530_183204_resize_87.jpg

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's good news, @Rhodie Ranch !

An email from my cousin in your neck of the woods said that the thunder was craaazzy. I sincerely hope that lightning hasn't caused problems in your forests (or, anywhere else).

Our thunderstorm was a little crazy too with lightning and strong wind gusts. The nearest weather station made up some kinda number like 3/100" of rain that fell. Howsomeever ... the lightning was still going on about 4 when I got up. We now have rain at nearly 1/2" . That helps and the air feels wonderful!

The storm has now blown to the north so I guess that is it. Lots cooler temperatures predicted.

Steve

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thats a good thing. Its been a relatively wet cool year so no sprinklers necessary. That will probably change. Its been so cool the fescue grass has not tried to go dormant.

from the context i figured out they were sprinkler heads, but when i looked for XT on the web it came back with mostly bike parts. :)

Latest posts