websearching sometimes!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was "googling" around, even forgot my original search, and soon enough started seeing things that, no, were just not the way things really are..

"THE TROUBLE WITH THE INTERNET IS YOU CAN'T TELL WHO IS BEING QUOTED" <<<Abraham Lincoln

Now, ya see, even that quote was mislabelled! That came from Thomas Jefferson in those pamphlets he used to publish called Poor Richard's Almanac. And, add to that, during Ben Franklin's second term as President he flew to Silicon Valley to address the union, and then took a steamship to the coast of Tibet, which is where he said this while making a speech to the Roman Legions that were occupying the sea coast of Tibet at the time.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Dang it, Marshall! You made me completely forget what I was going to look up!

:/

Oh yeah, a set of sparkplug wires for the pickup . . . yeah.

Steve

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
marshallsmyth said:
I was "googling" around, even forgot my original search, and soon enough started seeing things that, no, were just not the way things really are..

"THE TROUBLE WITH THE INTERNET IS YOU CAN'T TELL WHO IS BEING QUOTED" <<<Abraham Lincoln

Now, ya see, even that quote was mislabelled! That came from Thomas Jefferson in those pamphlets he used to publish called Poor Richard's Almanac. And, add to that, during Ben Franklin's second term as President he flew to Silicon Valley to address the union, and then took a steamship to the coast of Tibet, which is where he said this while making a speech to the Roman Legions that were occupying the sea coast of Tibet at the time.
I concur half-heartedly.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
marshallsmyth said:

:yuckyuck

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
boxguy.gif

Danny015

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
marshallsmyth said:

That happens all the time, Google can gave us mixed or silly results sometimes :).

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
On the other hand, it was Napoleon Bonaparte, and not Rasputin, who said that "a person can count on the quatraines of the internet to reliably prognosticate the macro view of the future tense as though it were the past". There used to be a few who thought that was Nostradamus, but Da Vinci reliably stated on the back of his Starry Night drawing that it was definitely not.

So I'm not sure what to believe!!! The bigfoot kids probably know, but they are not talking, plus their parents are vacationing down in Baja, so they are in home in the woods alone mode.

Latest posts