Weed love a little help

peteyfoozer

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh jeepers, @baymule don’t tempt me😂

I only got away from the ranch for about 4 months in 2018. Job opportunity went down the toilet because my prospective employers couldn’t get the loan needed, so I had to return then my health went due South. I’m just now ambulatory again after 5 years of almost constantly tied to wheelchair. Things are looking up…except where they aren’t 😝 No matter what else happens, I hope to keep fighting until I am back in the saddle again…although I don’t know how many years the old man has left…he hit 29 this March but still looking good and acting salty! This was just last fall

Attachments

• AA9A7F27-5473-4660-B900-06324BF18881.jpeg
    AA9A7F27-5473-4660-B900-06324BF18881.jpeg
    290.7 KB · Views: 91

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score

I only got away from the ranch for about 4 months in 2018. Job opportunity went down the toilet because my prospective employers couldn’t get the loan needed, so I had to return then my health went due South. I’m just now ambulatory again after 5 years of almost constantly tied to wheelchair. Things are looking up…except where they aren’t 😝 No matter what else happens, I hope to keep fighting until I am back in the saddle again…although I don’t know how many years the old man has left…he hit 29 this March but still looking good and acting salty! This was just last fall

beautiful! :)

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
thank you! I appreciate the input. Everytime I start on one part of the yard, I get bunny trailed over to another. It is definitely an elephant. Fen loves to add to the confusion, by inserting his helpful self into whatever I am doing and if it's powertools, it puts the kabash on it....oh well. One bite at a time, right?

he's telling you something important, noise, bad, pet dog, good. i'm 100% in agreement with this. if i can do it quietly i love it more.

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5

If he has made it to 29yo he will probably make it to 35, like my tall pony (just under 14hh), "Toma" (1968-2003, RIP)
Be sure to tt your VET this year about how to feed horses past 30yo. Their teeth stop growing and it is hard to keep calories in them. :love

donna13350

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
For your primer button...first you will need the make/model, and probably serial number of your machine.
now you have 2 options..google for an owners manual, and look at the parts list to get a part number...or
go to a place like this...

enter your info in there and find your part.
if you can't get the info, call them...they have been great helping me in the past.

peteyfoozer

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
For your primer button...first you will need the make/model, and probably serial number of your machine.
now you have 2 options..google for an owners manual, and look at the parts list to get a part number...or
go to a place like this...

enter your info in there and find your part.
if you can't get the info, call them...they have been great helping me in the past.
Thank you!!!

peteyfoozer

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Anyone have a tried and true safe method of killing hollyhock? There’s way too many for me to do with a fork (not to mention my hands and wrists are super painful right now) and I don’t want to poison Fen

Attachments

• CACD3536-E44B-4811-BA12-D77FAC12935F.jpeg
    CACD3536-E44B-4811-BA12-D77FAC12935F.jpeg
    571.2 KB · Views: 75

peteyfoozer

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Randy wants to spray the yard with 2-4-D but I’n terrified because it is linked to canine cancer and I lost Heath to cancer only less than 2 mo ago Does anyone have input about this?

Latest posts