Weed Zapper

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
looks like fun!

likely very possible to get it all solar panelled up so it can really fry those weeds!

the only part of the article i don't agree with is the statement that weeding is not fun. i do enjoy it for many reasons.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i really like the picture of that machine at night. Mom would decorate it with something...

i'd like to place my order for a 1/64th scale model sir... (that's between HO and O scale)

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
looks like fun!

likely very possible to get it all solar panelled up so it can really fry those weeds!

the only part of the article i don't agree with is the statement that weeding is not fun. i do enjoy it for many reasons.
I enjoy it when it is done. I hire people to help with weeding at my daylily farm. I have had a few great teenagers and all have commented about how relaxing weeding actually is. But I still want a weed zapping machine.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I enjoy it when it is done. I hire people to help with weeding at my daylily farm. I have had a few great teenagers and all have commented about how relaxing weeding actually is. But I still want a weed zapping machine.

it wouldn't do much good for what i'm doing now that is costing me the most work, but that's ok... :)

a machine that would be useful here is one which would scoop up the rock mulch, sift out the dirt, wash it good and then put it back down.

Latest posts