Well, Here's what happened ```

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
I get DVDs and Disks at the Library in South Lake Tahoe, view them and return them ```

Couple three days ago I picked up 5 (five) Disk titles ~ One of them, a 4 (four) disk set titled Vietnam ~ I played two disks, then put the second disk back into the jacket closed AND I thought I set it on the couch next to me dressed and headed down to my daughters ~ when I returned I turned prepared to watch the remaining two disks but I can't find them ~ the other four I picked up are here on the table, but for the life of me I can't find that set of disks ~ If they don't turn up I've bought them the Library makes that clear ```

I'm here alone at the mountain ranch ~ my youngest daughter and I stopped by for a couple minutes returning from Mount Davidson ~ we had Hiked up to the Cross, I wanted to see it since years ago when we bought the property from the City of San Francisco ```

Driving me loony I've looked everywhere I though it could be ~

If you've got that kind of vision help me ```
Time to clean house. It is AMAZING what you will find! DH even found $1,000+ last week cleaning his closet.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have checked the player, I can't find the case ~ I racking ~ could I have thrown it in the trash bag that I took with me down to the lower ranch and pitched in the trash pick it up with the clothing I threw in the washer (I checked that too) The girls just text me each suggesting where it might be ~ Yerazel just text "it'll turn up"

Makes me crazy ~ Good night ```
Sometimes you need another set of eyes. When I am looking for something sometimes I look right at it a couple of times. Once you get frustrated the mind can go blank.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Any luck locating the missing items? I do not enjoy when it happens to me. Good luck

No cat ~ Hoviv my doggie is gone ~ couch yes, I looked ~ I'll look again ~ I must have carried it with me and set it down ~ I'm the only one here ~ I've misplaced other things and they've turned up, but this one has me completely stumped ~ If it shows it's face/its case I'll mention it, thanks for the empathy ```
No offence but i'm so pleased we are not housemates, we would manage to lose the bricks from the very walls

This week I mis-placed my herbal tablets, left frozen foods by my radiator and last night picked up my huge bag of flour that had a hole in the bottom :barnie, so spent half the night hovering and having to clean the filters out every two minutes. It could be worse mate if we were under the same roof. :)

Latest posts