What Are You Planting Today, This Week, This Month?

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
I thought this would be a super fun thread to start! Let's all keep posting what we are planting when we are planting it!

:ya

Of course, what one person is planting won't necessarily apply to everyone, especially with all the different zones we all live in, but I thought it would be a great way for us all to explore other zones and see what all our friends are up to.

Let's see if we can keep this thread running for the life of this forum! I want to look back on 100 pages of simple posts that start with "Today I planted ....."

So, here is the format I propose for your post. Let's keep the posts really short and simple. If you want to share more details on what you planted please start a new thread and link to it from your post here.

Today I planted:
Link to my thread with more details:

(Optional link with details and pictures (of planting process and / or what the plant will look like in bloom)

country freedom

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Nifty said:
I thought this would be a super fun thread to start! Let's all keep posting what we are planting when we are planting it!

:ya

Of course, what one person is planting won't necessarily apply to everyone, especially with all the different zones we all live in, but I thought it would be a great way for us all to explore other zones and see what all our friends are up to.

Let's see if we can keep this thread running for the life of this forum! I want to look back on 100 pages of simple posts that start with "Today I planted ....."

So, here is the format I propose for your post. Let's keep the posts really short and simple. If you want to share more details on what you planted please start a new thread and link to it from your post here.

Today I planted:
Link to my thread with more details:

(Optional link with details and pictures (of planting process and / or what the plant will look like in bloom)
Nifty, when I clicked onto the link, the page was all letters, numbers, symbols and the page froze up. I had to turn my computer off and start over. What happened?

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
country freedom said:
Nifty, when I clicked onto the link, the page was all letters, numbers, symbols and the page froze up. I had to turn my computer off and start over. What happened?
Which link? Has it happened again? Has anybody else had this problem?

peeps7

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I didn't plant anything this month but I hope to plant more roses, daylilies, hydrangeas(spelling), cat tails(pond), holly trees, japanese maples, cone flowers, rasberries, blackberries, and grapes in the spring.

Veggies I want to grow in spring: Tomatoes(cherry and giant), watermelon(crimson sweet), cucumber, zucchini, squash(butternut and yellow), pumpkins(small and large), cantoloupe, gourds, carrots, herbs(basil, thyme, oregano, and rosemary), lettuce, corn, and beans.

country freedom

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Nifty said:
country freedom said:
Which link? Has it happened again? Has anybody else had this problem?
The optional link with details.....
I've not tried it since after the first time.

country freedom

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Nifty, What happened to the optional link with details? Will it be fixed?

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
the "Optional link with details and pictures" means that instead of posting all the details of what you are planting here in this thread, create a NEW thread and put the details in there and link to that thread from your post here.

country freedom

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Nifty said:
the "Optional link with details and pictures" means that instead of posting all the details of what you are planting here in this thread, create a NEW thread and put the details in there and link to that thread from your post here.
Thanks for helping me understand.

Latest posts