What did you pick today?

Tutter

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
How do you plan to freeze them? :)

I just got this message when I tried to post; has anyone ever seen it before:

"The following errors need to be corrected before the message can be posted:

At least 60 seconds have to pass between posts. Please wait a little while and try posting again."

Backyard Buddies

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Tutter said:
I just got this message when I tried to post; has anyone ever seen it before:

"The following errors need to be corrected before the message can be posted:

At least 60 seconds have to pass between posts. Please wait a little while and try posting again."
Yup. I got that same message when I was correcting our gabbing on this thread and trying to put them over to the new thread. All it means is that you're needing to slow down and wait a full minute from one post to another. It's probably there to keep spammers from wrecking the board.

blurose

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
DS went out to the garden today and picked 6-8 baby crook-necked squashes. We're gonna slice them thin and sautee in butter with some thinly sliced onions too..oh, plus a bit of garlic.

Tutter

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Okay, thanks, I thought it was new, as I'd not come across it until now. I thought it had been longer than a minute for me to click a new topic, read, click reply, type, and hit the reply button.....I must be getting faster in my old age! lol! ;)

That sounds good, Blurose! :)

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have picked a bushel of yellow str. neck squash in the last two days! :D Anyone want some? I've been going around the county giving out squash like the yellow squash fairy, or something! :p

Six plants yields a bushel in two days....I hope this keeps up, but my cucumbers right next to my Sq. plants have gotten killed my a vine borer, I do believe. I'm sure these proliferant plants are heading to the compost pile.... :(

Tutter

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That's great, I hope it keeps up, too! Are you putting a lot up? :)

I'm so excited, I've been getting lots of yellow pear tomatoes and others, but just got my first set on my German tomatoes! :D

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Today I picked summer squash before they got huge. They still had the blossoms on them! Yummy! I gave away some of the crooked necks to my next door neighbor, she loves them:

squash7-16-08.jpg

Latest posts